HAM RADIO Classes will be conducted only on SUNDAYS:
Gate No: 3, First floor, VIP Hall, Kanteerava OUTDOOR stadium, Kasturba Road, BENGALURU-560 001
REGISTRATION FOLLOWED BY REGULAR CLASSES: On Sunday, 15th December 2019 Registration starts from 9.30am to 10.15 am. Class will commence from 10.30am Two more classes on Sundays : 29th December 2019 & 5th January 2019 between 9.30 am - 3.00 pm. Dates are subject to change.
Note: Batch consists of 3 to 4 classes considered as one batch. ONLY 50 SEATS are available.
For Admission: Please carry three passport size photos, Photocopy for date of birth proof: Passport or X standard Marks card or date of birth or aadhar card (Any one of these)
Training Schedule: 8th December 2019: Introduction to Ham (Amateur) Radio with live demonstration & interaction. 15th November 2019: (9.30am to 3.00 pm)
- Ham Radio rules, regulations and operating procedures.
- Basic Elections: Semi conductors
- Radio Propagation, Aerials and Transmission lines.
- 1) Three Passport size photos.
- 2) Date of birth certificate (Copy of SSLC Marks card, Passport, Certificate from school principal stating date of birth as per the records). No other documents are valid for examination. Attested copy signed by Govt. Gazetted officer only
- 3.Examination for this batch will be conducted during April 2020 (provided applications are required in time with all enclosures) by the Ministry of Communication and I.T., Government of India for grant of HAM (Amateur) Radio Operating license,
Registration Contact: Dr. S.SATHYAPAL, Director-IIH
Cell: +91 94483 02677 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org